Keeping you up to date
We will be publishing information about our courses and any upcoming trade shows when the current situation has changed.
Meanwhile, here is the latest from the BBC.
- Colombian drug lord Otoniel to be extradited to US October 24, 2021Otoniel, Colombian's most wanted drug lord, is to be extradited to the US after his capture.
- We are rock bottom, but we are too close to give up now - Solskjaer October 24, 2021Manchester United boss Ole Gunnar Solskjaer says he has "come too far" to give up despite overseeing the 5-0 thrashing by Liverpool.
- Radio 1 DJ Adele Roberts has bowel cancer October 24, 2021The 42-year-old, who will have surgery to remove a tumour on Monday, says the "outlook is positive".
- Manchester United 0-5 Liverpool: Salah hat-trick as Solskjaer's side thrashed October 24, 2021Mohamed Salah scores a hat-trick and Paul Pogba is sent off as clinical Liverpool embarrass Manchester United 5-0 at Old Trafford.
- Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe: Husband begins new hunger strike in London October 24, 2021Aid worker Nazanin Zaghari-Ratcliffe is distraught at the prospect of returning to jail, her husband says.
- Chadwick beats Powell to W Series title in US October 24, 2021Jamie Chadwick secures a second W Series championship with victory over fierce rival Alice Powell in the season finale at Austin.
- Brentwood: Eight murder arrests after two teenage boys die October 24, 2021Brentwood's MP says it is a "very dark day" for the town after the suspected stabbings.
- Pakistan hammer India by 10 wickets at T20 World Cup October 24, 2021Pakistan hammer India by 10 wickets to claim a famous win over their great rivals at the Men's T20 World Cup in Dubai.
- Premiership: Saracens 56-15 Wasps - Max Malins claims four-try haul for ruthless hosts October 24, 2021Saracens move up to third in the Premiership with a 56-15 demolition of a depleted Wasps at the StoneX Stadium.
- Four police officers hurt in Coventry City football disorder October 24, 2021One was taken to hospital after trouble erupted at Coventry City's ground on Saturday.