Keeping you up to date
We will be publishing information about our courses and any upcoming trade shows when the current situation has changed.
Meanwhile, here is the latest from the BBC.
- 'I was playing for Dan' - Leicester keeper Levell on why number 28 matters so much to her October 28, 2020Leicester goalkeeper Kirstie Levell tells BBC Sport how she dealt with the death of her older brother and why she chose the number 28 shirt.
- How Man City’s front three set tone for dominant display in Marseille: Michael Brown analysis October 28, 2020Manchester City's dynamic forwards were behind their impressive Champions League win over Marseille, says ex-City midfielder Michael Brown.
- Roy Francis: The black head coach who revolutionised rugby league October 28, 2020Roy Francis was a rugby revolutionary and the first black coach in elite British sport, yet his story has largely been forgotten.
- Philadelphia rocked by fresh unrest after police shooting October 28, 2020Police reinforcements are deployed with the National Guard during a second night of protests.
- Channel migrants: Deaths should be 'a wake-up call' for those in power October 28, 2020Charities call for a legal route for refugees to reach the UK, after four die crossing the Channel.
- Kim Kardashian 'humbly' has 40th birthday party on private island October 28, 2020The reality star says she held the trip "after two weeks of multiple health screens and asking everyone to quarantine".
- Newspaper headlines: Second wave warning and 'tragedy in the Channel' October 28, 2020Warnings the second wave of Covid could be more deadly and the death of four migrants lead the papers.
- Police officer raiding illegal cockfight gets killed by rooster October 28, 2020Lt Christine Bolok was struck by a gaffed rooster on his left thigh, slicing his femoral artery.
- Leaving care: ‘I made it to university, but then I fell through the cracks' October 28, 2020Young care leaver Kim Emenike made it to university against the odds - then social services forgot about her.
- Covid: Post-furlough unemployment 'hits young and ethnic minorities' October 28, 2020These groups were more likely to be made unemployed after being placed on furlough, a report suggests.