Keeping you up to date
We will be publishing information about our courses and any upcoming trade shows when the current situation has changed.
Meanwhile, here is the latest from the BBC.
- Harry Richford: East Kent NHS Trust pleads guilty over baby death April 19, 2021The East Kent NHS Trust admits failing a mother and her baby, who died seven days after birth.
- Mourinho sacked by Tottenham after 17 months in charge April 19, 2021Jose Mourinho is sacked by Tottenham Hotspur after just 17 months in charge.
- Amateur jockey Brooke dies in hospital after fall at Taunton April 19, 2021Amateur jockey Lorna Brooke dies in hospital after a fall during a race at Taunton earlier this month.
- Coronavirus: 'Only sensible' to cancel India trip says Johnson April 19, 2021The PM's visit has been cancelled amid concerns over rising Covid cases in the country.
- What are the Indian, Brazil, South Africa and UK variants? April 19, 2021Cases are being found in the UK and the changes the virus is undergoing are concerning.
- European Super League a 'grotesque concept', says Villa chief executive Purslow April 19, 2021Aston Villa chief executive Christian Purslow says the European Super League would go against everything football stands for.
- HSBC boss Noel Quinn scraps executive floor at London HQ April 19, 2021Bank chief Noel Quinn says the "new reality of life" is people will not be in the office five days a week.
- Russia expels Czech diplomats over spying row April 19, 2021The Czech Republic says Russia was involved in a deadly blast at a munitions factory in 2014.
- AJ Tracey: Gig organisers fined £10k for Covid rule breach in Manchester April 19, 2021Greater Manchester Police has warned of flouting restrictions after gathering in Platts Field Park.
- Leeds, Saints, Cas and Wigan win as Women's Super League starts April 19, 2021Leeds, Castleford, St Helens and Wigan all win convincingly as the Women's Super League gets under way.