Keeping you up to date
We will be publishing information about our courses and any upcoming trade shows when the current situation has changed.
Meanwhile, here is the latest from the BBC.
- Coronavirus: Ministers 'looking at ways to relax travel quarantine rule' June 2, 2020It comes after some MPs criticised the government's plan to quarantine people coming to the UK for 14 days.
- House prices see largest monthly fall for 11 years, says Nationwide June 2, 2020The Nationwide says house prices fell 1.7% in May as the coronavirus crisis hit market activity.
- Skateboarder Brown, 11, 'lucky to be alive' after horrific training fall June 2, 2020British skateboarder Sky Brown is "lucky to be alive" after a horrific fall from a ramp during training last week.
- George Floyd death: Trump threatens to send in army to end unrest June 2, 2020Protests and violence continue for a seventh night amid fury over a black man's killing by police.
- Zoom parties, warm pints and a garden pub - how you plan to recreate matchday experience June 2, 2020From Zoom parties to building a pub in your own garden, the inventive ways you'll be recreating the matchday experience when the Premier League resumes.
- Coronavirus: Oxfam says call ahead before donating June 2, 2020The charity says it will begin reopening its network of charity shops in England from 15 June.
- Coronavirus: Quarantine plan, NI hotels and Commons 'deadlock' June 2, 2020Five things you need to know about the coronavirus outbreak this morning.
- The Papers: 'Revolt' over plan to quarantine arrivals to UK June 2, 2020The government's plan to make travellers quarantine for 14 days features on several front pages.
- I have missed football so much it's unbelievable - Klopp June 2, 2020Liverpool boss Jurgen Klopp tells BBC Radio 5 Live he is "really happy to be back" to watch his "wonderful football team again".
- Hussain Manawer's poem in tribute to coronavirus victims June 2, 2020BBC Breakfast commissioned poet Hussain Manawer to mark three months since the first UK coronavirus death.