Keeping you up to date
We will be publishing information about our courses and any upcoming trade shows when the current situation has changed.
Meanwhile, here is the latest from the BBC.
- Australian Open: Naomi Osaka out to Amanda Anisimova, Ashleigh Barty wins in Melbourne January 21, 2022Defending champion Naomi Osaka is out of the Australian Open after losing in the third round to American opponent Amanda Anisimova.
- What are the Covid self-isolation rules and will they be scrapped? January 21, 2022People with Covid in England may soon no longer have to self-isolate after testing positive.
- Covid-19: 'We'll be second-class citizens if self-isolation rules go' January 21, 2022People with conditions that mean the vaccine does not work fear the removal of self-isolation rules.
- Moshiri increases stake in Everton with £100m 'capital injection' January 21, 2022Everton owner Farhad Moshiri says his "commitment remains strong and focused" to the club after "a £100m capital injection" took his stake to 94.1%.
- Russell Bishop: Babes in the Wood murderer dies in prison January 21, 2022Bishop was jailed for the murders of two nine-year-olds and attempted murder of a seven year-old.
- Ukraine tension: Urgent US-Russia talks in Geneva as invasion fears grow January 21, 2022The top US and Russian diplomats met in Geneva as fears of an invasion of Ukraine grow.
- Berrettini fights off Alcaraz comeback to win in five sets January 21, 2022Matteo Berrettini overcomes Spanish prospect Carlos Alcaraz in an enthralling five-set battle to reach the Australian Open fourth round.
- The shy man behind the hard-rocking extrovert January 21, 2022The singer who popularised a melodramatic bombastic style of rock music.
- Meat Loaf: Bat Out Of Hell singer dies at 74 January 21, 2022The US rock star's Bat Out Of Hell album is one of the best-selling of all time.
- Russia-Ukraine tensions: Foreign Secretary Liz Truss urges Putin to step back January 21, 2022An invasion by Russia into Ukraine "would come at a massive cost", the UK foreign secretary warns.