Keeping you up to date
We will be publishing information about our courses and any upcoming trade shows when the current situation has changed.
Meanwhile, here is the latest from the BBC.
- 'Recovering from food addiction is like walking a tiger'Writer Bryony Gordon opens up on her OCD, food addiction and health inequality.
- Moment giant Antarctica drone takes offScientists want to use the robot plane to reach inaccessible areas to understand climate change.
- Historical sites in Afghanistan ‘bulldozed for looting’Satellite images show damage has continued under the Taliban, according to researchers at Chicago University.
- Baby loss certificates introduced in EnglandCampaigners say they are "thrilled" that millions of families will finally have their losses recognised.
- Firms must make 'adjustments' for menopausal womanEquality watchdog guidance suggests allowing women to work from home or letting them wear cooler clothes.
- US hospital halts IVF after court says embryos are childrenThe case in Alabama stems from a lawsuit brought by three couples whose frozen embryos were lost at a clinic.
- Suspensions after 'Israel' crossed out on documentThe staff at a private company which works with the Home Office were suspended after an investigation.
- Police force 'failed' women who were killedWest Yorkshire Police has been accused of letting down women who were killed despite seeking its help
- 'Fury in Commons' and 'King's tears'Many of the front pages focus on the scenes of "chaos" in the House of Commons on Wednesday during the Gaza ceasefire vote.
- Whale song mystery solved by scientistsScientists deduce how whales sing under the sea, and why they can be drowned out by noisy ships.